shit.happened......again

argghhh....
worst week ever in my life..
kantoi plak slalu x msok clas...she want me to become her typing assistant..wtf?owh...she?i mean my lecturer, my PC Maintainence lecturer A.K.A penaung persatuan sains computer (COMSTAR), puan raja aida bte raja shahriman...name pown da menakutkan...she caught me coz im not in her class for 4 week straight..shitt!!now i have to spend my 10 hours to do her job, typing sillibus book or wateva she said, jus not to let she send an "invitation" letter to kick me from her subject..seriously, im a little bit scare lol...

but my worst day not stop there..got one more prob..a group of my friend..maybe 3 or 4 members are uncomfortable wit me...it is bcoz i always "melawat" mereka pada tiap2 ujung mggu..i know that even they try to keep it secret from me..but one of them perli2 ari tuh...ak pown trase la jgak..mmg ptot ak trase pown!!wateva..im not try to put any blame on them..i know that is my fault but there are many ways to solve this things instead drpd ckap2 blakang...talk to me face to face..im open wit this kind of things..no prob at all..( tp 2 pown kalo btol la, ak predict jerk ) nah~~but they dont have to worry...this week maybe the last week i lpak2 kt sni...coz next week got really hw to be done..for sure i like to thanx them coz sudi brkenalan dnganku..hang out skali...wateva..thanx dudez..many2 thanx..!!!

erm..
td pown br jerk kne perli..adess~~xpe lah..salah ak lgpown..keep it cool jerk..its already 7.30 o'clock in the morning..and very2 sleepy..lgpown, my bring me the horizon video live already downloaded!!yes2...i can watch it after my sleep..

so guys..
c u later...
da~~
kruh...kruh...
shit.happened......again shit.happened......again Reviewed by Encik Sharul on 4:12 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.